[Sca-cooks] talking turkey

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 13:03:18 PST 2011

One wonders why Countess Alys was browsing Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade
files.
Oh I see the episode was  Renaissance Halloween
arrrggghhhh
It's Halloween and Sandra is heading back to the Middle Ages. She's
transforming into a fantastic collection of Renaissance faire
characters and cooking up a magical and delicious menu full of tasty
treats.

Where is Tony Bourdain when we need him? He'd have great comments I'm
sure.

Johnnae