[Sca-cooks] Taro was Re: looking for lentil recipe

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 13:00:43 PST 2011

Oddly enough I came across it today in another version of the Lentil
stew that Urtatim posted of the al-Andalusi recipes. Recipes
reproduced from the book:
Fernando de la Granja Santamaría Fernando de la Granja Santamaria
La cocina arabigoandaluza según un manuscrito inédito. The kitchen
arabigoandaluza as an unpublished manuscript.  PhD thesis.
Madrid, Facultad de Filosofía y Letras, 1960 Madrid, Faculty of
Philosophy and Letters, 1960
Setrata del manuscrito llamado: Setrata the manuscript entitled:
Fedalat Al-Jiwan fi tayyibat al-ta'am wa-l-alwan (Relieves de la mesa,
sobre manjares y guisos). Jiwan Fedalat fi Al-Ta'am tayyibat al-Alwan
wa-l-(Reliefs in the table, on dishes and stews).  Its author is the
Murcia Abu l-Hasan 'Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Abi l-Qasim ibn Muhammad ibn
Abi Bakr ibn Razin al-Tuyibi al-Andalus and was probably written
between 1228 and 1243)
http://www.elsgnoms.com/receptes/arabigo.html
Translations can be done through Google.

Johnnae