[Sca-cooks] Kiri

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 17 20:20:57 PDT 2011

Christianna remarked:
<<< I know it may be a bit soon for this, but I'm thinking that I won't likely
be able to get to a funeral or memorial service in MD, and that some sort of
memorial might be arranged at Pennsic.  Her Barony may well be on to this,
but I was thinking that it might be appropriate to hold a Cook's Gathering
in her honor - something like our usual pot luck only focused on honoring
her, maybe using recipes she worked out or served where possible.  >>>

Yes. I've had to miss Pennsic for several years and I'm missing Gulf Wars right now due to the same financial/transportation problems. So I don't know if I will be able to make this next Pennsic or not.

But I hope someone will place a note or whatever the particulars are for/to Kiri on the miniature burning Norse ship which is sent onto the lake near the end of Pennsic. If I am there, I will do it.

<<< Those of us left behind to grieve have to have some sort of outlet, dontcha know. >>>

Yes. So many feelings...

There is one article in the Florilegium by Kiri. Perhaps there can be more. In time.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com