[Sca-cooks] OOP any recipes? oyster

Daniel And elizabeth phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:50:33 PDT 2011

Well at the risk of sounding Gumpish fried, stewed, steamed, grilled, gumboed, baked, etc.  Got a great strange cookbook titled "How to Cook a Rogue Elephant"  which strangely enough has no recipes for elephant rogue or not.  Lots of oyster recipes how ever.  Want me to dish some up?  I think that the title is a play on the fact that the author is probably a disaffected Republican and the book is half autobiography.

Daniel