[Sca-cooks] to roast a cook?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 19 16:12:33 PDT 2011

Aelina asked in reply to my answer on how to roast cooks with:
<<< Do you think the recipe for roasting a cook could be used to roast a computer tech? >>>

Sure.

But oh, what a waste! I, for one, taste so much better raw, or being gently kneaded and warmed in front of a low fire, while being marinated with a good alcoholic beverage. Prior stuffing with various delicacies can also enhance the atmosphere of the meal.

Appropriate references:
meat-stuffed-msg  (24K)  4/20/05  Meat stuffed with various mixtures.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/meat-stuffed-msg.html

organ-meats-msg  (102K)  9/24/10  Period cooking of organ meats, unusual parts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/organ-meats-msg.html

beaver-meat-msg   (25K)  1/15/11  Eating beaver and beaver tail in period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/beaver-meat-msg.html

and of course:
ham-msg           (66K)  1/24/11  Period ham. Modern sources. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/ham-msg.html

;-)
Stefan
--------