[Sca-cooks] Sources for English feast menus?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Mar 31 15:41:47 PDT 2011

Do you just want SCA mentioned sources from the Florilegium or do you
want academic sources?
If the latter, there are several more of course.  John Russell's  Boke
of Nurture for instance.
A search under such words as medieval English feast menus
will reveal a number of others. Try Google Books or Scholar for more
that can be searched at home without access to the academic databases
like Article first or OBO.

Johnnae
Co-author of the OUP Oxford Bibliographies Online Authority and
Innovation for Research Bibliography on Medieval Food and Drink.