[Sca-cooks] Katherine's Wecker stuff

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 3 23:42:53 PST 2011

<<< I'd be jillwheezul .  I've been putting most of my Wecker stuff up on LJ,
but would really like to start a website.

Katherine >>>

I would be willing to host your Wecker stuff on the Florilegium. I'm not sure what you meant by "LJ". If the problem is that you are still making frequent changes to it, then perhaps having it in two places might help, with only infrequent updates to the Florilegium copy..

My standard policy is that any material in the Florilegium is still owned by the author and for articles and manuscripts I'm happy to update it as needed. This has seemed to work well for a number of authors, particularly those who don't wish to have to deal with the problems of web publication and maintenance. I ask for no exclusivity and will happily add a link to another site, including someone's personal site, so that folks who like what they see can find more material by that author.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com