[Sca-cooks] Drachenwald Camp Cookery Book now online

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Wed Nov 2 17:18:34 PDT 2011

The Grainger version seems to include it.
"Apicius, a Critical Edition With an Introduction And English Translation"
The Amazon description says "This volume supplies a fully referenced parallel text (Latin and English) of Apicius and of the excerpts from Apicius done by Vinidarius."
I do not have this one, but it is reported to be the best translation.
Others?
Eduardo - Who used to cook from this source a lot but has gone to much later Italian food! :)

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net