[Sca-cooks] (no subject) WARNING

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Nov 8 14:01:40 PST 2011

Checking the computer for malware is a good idea, but in this case I think
the messages are coming from another computer with the Sender addresses
being spoofed.  A cursory examination of the URLs in the message suggests
that in this case they point to malicious webpages that have been corrupted
by an SQL injection attack on Joomla! or Mambo.  I've been deleting these
one liner URLs from a number of sources for over a year now.

Bear