[Sca-cooks] It's Not US Honey??

Dan Brewer danqualman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:44:32 PST 2011

I get just enough honey for home use as well as presents.  There are
several aviary's in the area.  You can get un processed honey at Pike Place
market and Carptinito Brothers  just off of Central and 167.  Also Bees and
trees near Lake Homes in Auburn.  http://www.treesnbees.com/indexbees.html

Processed honey is not bad just that I have honey made from the stuff in my
yard.  Much better tasting.

Dan in AUburn