[Sca-cooks] It's Not Honey??

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:06:38 PST 2011

I have a jar of honey from last year and one from this year produced by our two hives.  Different colors.  Thank you for the warning. Thank goodness our beekeepers are aware of the problem plants.  Who woulda thought?  I keep borage (love volunteers) growing all around the garden and our bees love it.  Could almost label our honey as borage honey.

Katira