[Sca-cooks] Shaped Pie Forms

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 17 07:06:31 PST 2011

Greetings!  The Tudor Cook has started a Google+ page and, posted there,
are some intriguing photos of shaped pie forms that Robin experimented
with - free-hand.  You might find the shapes and his patterns
interesting.  The first one reminds me of the patterns my father used to
make for constructing small boxes to hold the jewelry that he made.
Here's the link:

https://plus.google.com/116804540393100301719/posts

If it doesn't work for you, then you'd need to sign up to become a
member of the Tudor Cook Forum.  It's on the "Members" pages.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com