[Sca-cooks] Eat, Fry, Love OP OT

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Nov 20 17:49:07 PST 2011

Mitch Albom's column today in the Detroit Free Press talked about
dishes that are only made for Thanksgiving and then ended with
traditions that honor memories.
Mitch Albom: Turkey is normal; these dishes aren't

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011111200443
--
I am unsure what we are eating this year. I have to make a reservation
and we are debating the restaurant and menu. I suppose James and I

Johnnae