[Sca-cooks] Back to Thanksgiving for a minute

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Nov 22 11:29:09 PST 2011

Now that's an idea!  I usually use powdered ginger, because of the price of
the crystallized ginger.  This year I found Reed's Crystallized Ginger in
the 10 ounce tin at a lower price than that of the little bottles at the
grocery and less labor than making my own as I did last December.  I'll pick
up a couple more tins to add to the baking supplies.

Bear