[Sca-cooks] Deep-Fried Everything!-OT

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Nov 23 11:42:36 PST 2011

>The deep fried ham sandwich (Monte Cristo) has been around for (at
>least) decades!!   But how do you coat soda in batter for deep
>frying!?!

I found recipes for "fried coke" which was a batter made with coke
and fried.  The reviews didn't sound very good though.  There are
stories of fried beer that sound like it's a liquid inside.  Perhaps
frozen.  I could see freezing the liquid in small molds, wrapping in
dough and frying quickly, before it completely melts.  It would
probably be a huge mess if it didn't work.

Ranvaig