[Sca-cooks] Inappropiate messages

Saami Mom Yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 15:55:53 PST 2011

I think they are spam viruses but I have the habit of deleting them because of the risk. I hope I haven't missed any key messages. I lost a great deal of data due to a Trojan virus that even my virus protector and the Geek Squad missed.
Bless bless
Aelina

Sent by the Collective
Resistance is futile.