[Sca-cooks] Turkeys

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 18:52:20 PST 2011

On 11/26/2011 9:49 PM, Daniel And elizabeth phelps wrote:
> I have remembrance of a reference to turkeys being driven to market in England in the late to middle 1500's.  I will attempt to track it down.
>
> Daniel
I would guess that they just treated them like any other really large
farm poultry like geese.

And NO, Phlip, we are *not* getting any more poultry unless we can kill
and *eat* them.

Have you given any consideration on how exactly we would move the
poultry to California, a drive of around 7 days in a small caravan of 2
cars and a truck?