[Sca-cooks] Just back from France

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 6 15:28:53 PST 2011

Gunthar said:
<<< The proto-wife and I have just returned from a two week tour of
France. >>>

She's still your prototype? You've had enough time to complete your
tests. Some engineers have problems in always seeking perfection and
miss their window of opportunity while worrying about every little,
minor detail. Seems like this model is just wonderful and you ought to
get her while you can! :-)

Sounds like a wonderful, culinary trip. Did you or your proto-wife
take care of the details?  Maybe you ought to consider being a
culinary tour guide?

Someday, my wife and I would like to travel in Europe, and with an
organized, medieval-oriented group, although less culinary centered
than your trip, would be a great way to do it.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris