[Sca-cooks] (no subject) WARNING

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Wed Nov 9 12:37:51 PST 2011

thanks, Bear.  of course, I delete them immediately, although I do usually open the email and read the url, just in case somebody is being REALLY clueless, but legit.  but of course never click the link!  this is, I assume, the "modern" version of opening an attachment from an unknown source? 8-)  c.