[Sca-cooks] Recipes for mustard oil?

Claire Clarke angharad at adam.com.au
Wed Nov 16 01:57:25 PST 2011

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:20:59 +0000
From: Gretchen Beck <cmupythia at cmu.edu>
To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Recipes for mustard oil?
<56DDB644A1AF6E4CB5CF6CB8B50FCDB410583A at PGH-MSGMB-03.andrew.ad.cmu.edu>

It's not Drakey, but family legend has it that my grandfather came home sore
one day from the ironworks and figured, since he hurt all over, he should
have linament all over....so he poured a big bottle of wintergreen oil into
the bathtub., and, well.....

toodles, margaret
Along similar lines I once gave my father some Vick's Vaporub for a thigh
strain (it's a good substitute for Deep Heat and the like) and he was a bit
careless about how he put it on...not recommended apparently :-)

Angharad