[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving (was: Eat, Fry, Love OP OT)

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Nov 18 08:52:07 PST 2011

> So what are people eating in just a week?

going somewhat simple this year since i will be relaxing after the results of my Rumpbolt adventure this saturday.  just the two of us, as always.

turkey, corn bread sausage stuffing, giblet gravy, cranberry/orange sauce, mashed sweets, green bean casserole and maybe some dessert... not sure on that yet.  we don't do a lot of dessert.

i may try out that trick i saw on the V-brothers special, of rubbing mayo and herbs on the turkey instead of butter before roasting.

now if i can just keep the marshmallow fluff out of the grocery cart....

cailte