[Sca-cooks] Eat, Fry, Love OP OT

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Nov 18 10:09:48 PST 2011

My late grandfather was very insistent about his canned peas. He was the
only one who liked them. So now we have a memorial can of peas on the
table in his honor. I would donate it to charity afterwards but I wouldn't
wish canned peas on anyone. Blech. I donate things that actually taste
good.

And yes, it is the same can of peas. Le Sueur Very Young Small Early Peas.

Margaret