[Sca-cooks] Recipes for mustard oil?- Libro Novo .WPS?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 19 21:28:16 PST 2011

<<< http://www.fileinfo.com/extension/wps

Microsoft works file.  Able to be opened/imported in Word.

Glenn >>>

A bit off topic, but thank you. I have had several articles submitted
to me in wps format and could never get them read in to edit them for
the Florilegium. (like a good one on cotehardies) Most of the hints on
this page didn't work for me, but it did tell me about NeoOffice and
once I learn it's differences I may use it instead of Word 2007. It's
user interface varies a bit from Word's. Maybe it will even generate
decent, consistent HTML code, unlike Word.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris