[Sca-cooks] West Coast Culinary Symposium - Registration Limited!

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Oct 4 13:21:30 PDT 2011

As some of you may know there will be a West Coast Culinary Symposium in the Bay area Feb. 10th through 12th, 2012. http://www.compassstarcatering.com/westculinarysymposium2012.html

Registration for the event has just opened. REGISTRATION IS LIMITED! If you are planning on going, or know someone who is, please let them know about this and have them register ASAP at http://www.compassstarcatering.com/preregistration.html . At this time mail in registration is the only method. Online ACCEPs registration is on the way but if you want to be assured a space you should mail in your registration TODAY! I just sent mine!

Class descriptions and tracks are not yet up on the website, but from the success of the past symposiums and the description of the location this is sure to be the best one yet. It truly is a total immersion get your food geek on weekend!

Questions and comments can be directed to myself or the autocrat Mistress Ysabella Dofin or Duchess Juanna (copied here).

Hope to see many of my fellow food geeks in Feb.!

Maestro Eduardo Lucrezia

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net