[Sca-cooks] Procrastinators 2011: Feast Obstacles and Profuse Thanks

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 19:10:49 PDT 2011

Thank you for your kind words, though I have to say that the people who lent
a hand are my heroes. Not a one of them complained. Not a one of them balked
as I spat orders around the site. And each and every one of those feasters
bore the brunt of the weather without complaint. They deserve true praise in
my book.

Iasmin

Johnnae wrote:
This has all the makings of being a legendary feast/event destined to go
down in society history....It's a real credit to you all that it went off
with all the disruptions and succeeded