[Sca-cooks] Dumplings & Puff Paste - questions...

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Oct 6 19:01:28 PDT 2011

I do not think it is a quart.
First I would look through other parts of the manuscript to see things that are similar.
Does the first symbol look like the other "q"s in the manuscript?
Or is it a number? 4?
The second symbol looks like the "f"s in the rest of this recipe.
Maybe? Maybe not.
The third symbol looks an awful lot like some of the "d"s found elsewhere or the "e" with other letters.
I think trying to find other measurements within the manuscript is going to give you the best idea.

Glad you were sick today! Well not really but you know what I mean!

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net