[Sca-cooks] Saucer?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon Oct 10 00:13:24 PDT 2011

It still does not explain a size or volume of a saucer but Thomas Thomas Dictionarium Linguae Latinae et Anglicanae of 1587 tells us that a saucer is "a kind of vessel or dish wherin vineger or sawse is serued to the table."

Still looking for something that has a volume measure for saucer but nothing yet.

Eduardo