[Sca-cooks] Ye Olde Menu: Dormouse, Anyone?

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 08:22:29 PDT 2011

I'm amused by the assumption that cooking historically means the ingredients will be much more expensive.  I've done an entire feast from Libro di cucina / Libro per cuoco with four courses, 3-5 dishes per course, historicla serving methods and all for $10 a head. Still, I couldn't be more happy that they've finally gotten over the false idea that anyone would used expensive spices on rotten meat. :)

In joyous service,
Raffaella