[Sca-cooks] Measurement Charts

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:40:20 PDT 2011

I have a set of these oh so useful measuring spoons (they're the only ones
still on their ring)

Size-wise the largest is dash followed by pinch and then smidgen
using the baby vitamin dropper it took 4 drops to fill the smidgen, 12 to
fill the pinch and about 22 to fill the dash - not very scientific but I did
it twice to verify.

Shoshanah