[Sca-cooks] Measurement Charts

Claire Clarke angharad at adam.com.au
Sun Oct 30 03:21:42 PDT 2011

> Unless I am working with a new ingredient, or a special recipe, I do not
use measuring cups/spoons for most things.  Just like my mother.

Geez, even when I write up recipes for other people, I still write things
like "as much cayenne pepper as you like", "enough flour to make a stiff
roux", and "a decent slug of vinegar".

--
I'm the same. But I can't teach my husband how to make white sauce, because
he is the kind of cook who needs precise directions and I don't even know

Angharad