[Sca-cooks] Iraqi cookbook?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Oct 14 04:20:38 PDT 2011

Delights from the Garden of Eden: A Cookbook and History of the Iraqi
Cuisine is by
Nawal Nasrallah. She's the translator and editor of Annals of the
Caliphs' Kitchens.
Nawal Nasrallah was a professor of English and comparative literature
at the universities of Baghdad and Mosul. She's now an independent
scholar.

The original  edition was published as an iBook on demand. The NYT
reviewed it and I bought a copy in April 2003.
I liked the first edition a lot and have mentioned the book on the
list several times in the past.

Johnnae