[Sca-cooks] Non-Period Food for Non-Vigil

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 06:55:26 PDT 2011

I am a huge lover of sushi.  It can be done without raw fish and it can be
made a little in advance (morning of) and brought in the coolers.  Rolls
work best.

Also, if you're not inclined towards period foods pecan tassies (individual
bite sized pecan pies) are yummy.  Bruschetta bits can be made in advance
and then assembled on site.  Zucchini or banana bread is a good option.

Good luck.

Shoshanah