[Sca-cooks] OT--Fort Worth TX question

aeduinofskye aeduinofskye at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:42:14 PDT 2011

My wife and I are going to the West Fort Worth area over Thanksgiving
weekend to see her son and our elder grandson.

Any ideas on reasonably priced places to eat? Would love to try Tim
Love's restaurant but that is probably going to be a bit out of our
budget. Especially since the 4 year old grandson probably wouldn't
enjoy it that much.

Also, is there going to be anyone around that weekend? Would love to
meet some list people face to face. We may or may not have a rental car.

aeddie