[Sca-cooks] Vinegar circa 9th c. CE + musk

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 01:38:48 PDT 2012

MUSK Also, several Sikbaj recipes call for musk, which is largely
unavailable and definitely unaffordable. I keep searching for a
safe-to-eat substitute and the closest i've come are the mythical
Australian musk life savers, which i've never seen, let alone tasted.
Anyone have any ideas for food safe musk flavor - or know where i can
order a packet of said life savers post haste? Urtatim
Sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org