[Sca-cooks] Handy Food Expiration Guides

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 25 20:45:01 PDT 2012

Some soy sauces say to refrigerate after opening. Others do not.

The one we have that does is a Japanese brand, so I figured the
processing might be a bit different.

My real maple syrup, from years and years ago at Pennsic, stays in the
refrigerator. But I don't use much of it, since it is a treat and I'm
not supposed to, as a diabetic, have that much.

Honey, and mustard sauce, don't go the refrigerator unless my wife
puts them there. In the case of honey, this just means it needs to get
zapped in the microwave if it crystallizes.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris