[Sca-cooks] Paris

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Tue Apr 3 23:44:48 PDT 2012

There used to be, and probably still is, a store in Paris that's the original that Sur La Table and Williams Sonoma are imitations of--it's where I got the two handed stirring paddles that are hanging on my kitchen wall, and some other things. Unfortunately I've forgotten its name, but I expect you can locate it in tourist guides.