[Sca-cooks] Was Kosher Laws now Middle Eastern Religions

Daniel And elizabeth phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:31:09 PDT 2012

Was written regards the Druse:

 I tend to see their relationship to Islam as
being analogous to that of Catharism to Catholicism.

Interesting, I once needed to very succinctly explain Mormonism to a Muslim co-worker. I suggested that its relationship to main stream  Christianity is the equivalent of the Druse to Islam. The comparison was of course imperfect but sufficed.

Side note I've a friend who served with Druse in the IDF during the 73 War.

Daniel