[Sca-cooks] ham/pork with gold bars

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Fri Apr 13 14:18:00 PDT 2012

The recipe is on page 80 of Antiquitates culinariae (Warner)
http://books.google.com/books?id=ycw-AAAAcAAJ&pg=PA80&ci=210%2C742%2C648%2C117&source=bookclip

In that copy, it does indeed say "(stuff)", and "(lafle)" is "(baste)".

The index on my website contains the errors.  I believe I built the
index based upon the text provided by Google (I don't remember), in
which case the error likely crept in during the PDF to text conversion.
That's something I'll need to correct in the index.

- Doc