[Sca-cooks] Arundel 344 ham/pork with gold bars

Jim and Andi Houston jimandandi at cox.net
Sat Apr 14 12:56:32 PDT 2012

I've read through this thread twice and I'm still confused, so I will risk
sounding like an idiot and just ask.

I'm unsure which of these numbers are dates and which are manuscript
numbers. So does that mean this is a pre-1600 manuscript? Or partly
pre-1600, from the mid-14th century reign of Edward III to 1702? Or are the
recipes from 14th-17th centuries, but the manuscript was published in 1790?

Madhavi