[Sca-cooks] free U-Tube class of interest to many SCA folks

Claire Clarke angharad at adam.com.au
Thu Apr 19 15:33:05 PDT 2012

Message: 4
*snip*
The program is called Coursera. Feel free to google it for more info.
============

A History of the World since 1300
Jeremy Adelman
Humanities and Social Sciences
17th Sep, 2012
12 weeks
Coursera (Princeton University)

https://www.coursera.org/course/wh1300

It's not til next fall, but I'm putting it on my calender.

Please pass this on to other SCA folks who might be interested.
--------
A free plug from me...

I have been taking courses with Coursera for the last couple of terms, and
I'm really impressed. The model for running the courses is really great
(it's not just You-Tube videos).
My only note of warning is that some of them can take up a lot of time (they
really are full on university level courses). And you may not be able to
stop at one...

Angharad