[Sca-cooks] Period seder

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Mon Apr 2 21:59:38 PDT 2012

My wife is autocratting a period seder in about a month. Obviously not happening during Passover, but that makes it easier -- no need for a kosher for Passover kitchen. And she's been working for years with the siddur of Amram Gaon (9th century), which is the basis pretty much all subsequent haggadot. We're aiming for a 10th century CE setting. For those who live close enough, it will be on May 5, Barony of Settmour Swamp in the East Kingdom (north central NJ). Here's the link to the event announcement:

http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2272

-- Galefridus