[Sca-cooks] Paris

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:26:10 PDT 2012

Mariage Freres have more than one store.  the one in the Marais is great.
 We had tea there (read: lunch) - such fun but the stairs upstairs are
sketchy - be careful.  There was also a store right near my sister-in-law a
couple blocks from the Arc de Triomphe.  My favorite blend is the Wedding
Imperial.