[Sca-cooks] Rosh Hashanah - matzoh time - Jewish influence in Spanish medieval cuisine

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:29:25 PDT 2012

Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year and usually falls in
September/October.  Matzoh is for Passover which falls around - well, now.
 Are you looking for Passover recipes from medieval Spain or Rosh Hashanah
recipes.  Passover has many more rules and restrictions.  Mostly, as far as
I know this area followed the Sephardic traditions.

Shoshanah