[Sca-cooks] Kosher Laws

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Thu Apr 5 19:15:31 PDT 2012

Sect is a rather broad term which fits Lutherans and Methodists as well as
Sunni, Shi'a, Sufi, Karijite and lord knows how many other religious groups.
However, I was thinking of the four schools of Sunni law; Hanafi, Shafi'i,
Maliki, and Hanbali while confusing them mentally with the primary variants
of Islam.  One of the problems of working from fallible memory.

Bear