[Sca-cooks] A free U-Tube class of interest to many SCA folks

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 18 21:06:12 PDT 2012

The following invitation was posted to one of my mail lists. Most of
the courses are on modern subjects and technology, but note the one
I've shown below, from the first site, that I think many folks in the
SCA might be interested in.

Stefan
===========
What an incredible opportunity! You can take free online courses from
a consortium of top tier universities including Stanford, MIT, UC
Berkeley, U of Michigan, and U of Pennsylvania. You'll take tests and
be evaluated just as if you'd paid hundreds of dollars for this
education. Check out the course offerings here:

http://www.class-central.com/ (http colon //www dot class-central.com/)

The program is called Coursera. Feel free to google it for more info.
============

A History of the World since 1300
Jeremy Adelman
Humanities and Social Sciences
17th Sep, 2012
12 weeks
Coursera (Princeton University)

https://www.coursera.org/course/wh1300

It's not til next fall, but I'm putting it on my calender.

Please pass this on to other SCA folks who might be interested.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris