[Sca-cooks] Oxford Symposium Proceedings on-line

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Apr 19 11:14:20 PDT 2012

In the PPC#95 (which I just received yesterday) Tom Jaine reports that the trustees for the Oxford Symposium are making the proceedings available FREE on Google books.

Fish from 1997 seems to be the first available (2002 and 2003 are not available since Prospect did not publish them).
Great resource for food history.

Also in PPC#95 is an article some might be interested in - The Hidden Recipes of Bartolomeo Sacchi: An Exploration of the first five books of De Honesta Voluptate et Valetudine by David S. Walddon.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Eduardo

Maestro Eduardo Francesco Maria Lucrezia, O.L., O.P. Barone del Corte di AnTir

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net