[Sca-cooks] To cat or not to cat

Robin Vinehall rvinehall at silverspiral.us
Wed Aug 8 16:41:55 PDT 2012

Back when I was a graduate student (about half a century ago) I
accidently ran over a raccoon.  In a spirit of "waste not want not" I
made raccoon stroganoff for myself and two roommates.  It was rather
tasty, although a bit gamey.  I can't imagine doing that with a cat
though, or even with a carnivorous wild animal.

Robin Vinehall

Robin Vinehall            rvinehall at silverspiral.us

"Times change: it was once the custom to take a
bath weekly and to exercise  religion daily."
--C.E."Ted" Andrews