[Sca-cooks] Spirit of the Earth by Beverly Cox

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Aug 12 12:25:37 PDT 2012

Why would you characterize any of this as an attack?  The original comments
were obviously questionable as fact and convoluted enough that as an attempt
at sharp humor it failed, making it the butter knife of facetiousness as
opposed to the razor of sarcasm.  The question was raised as to what was
meant.  This is a perfectly valid question in the context of a mailing list
where we have no other clues than the actual writing and our limited
knowledge of the character of the authors.  I am certain that if Ian feels
slighted, he will repay the favor the next time he catches any of us off
base.

Bear

From: "Betsy Marshall" <betsy at softwareinnovation.com>