[Sca-cooks] Period food for demo

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Aug 15 14:27:12 PDT 2012

How long do you have to demonstrate? All Day? An Hour? Two hours?

Do you have a table? a pavilion?

Whole Spices with a selection of mortars and pestles might  be a good interactive demo for getting children involved.
Are they reimbursing you the cost of the spices? How about handouts or even book marks?

Another one is New World foods versus Old World foods.

Johnnae