[Sca-cooks] Unmitigated bullpucky

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:59:42 PDT 2012

On 8/15/2012 11:24 PM, Mark S. Harris wrote:
> <<< Sounds like someone being officious in the extreme or possibly circle of
> misunderstanding.  Why not email the Guildmistress and ask what the
> standards are?  Especially since your friend is being asked to produce
> documentation beyond the most rigorous academic standards I've ever
> encountered.
>
> Bear >>>
>
> SCA publication requirements and and the restrictions on the amount of copyrighted material that can be included in SCA journals are quickly also exceeding those of the most rigorous academic standards as well. So maybe this is just the way SCA writing is going. :-(
>
> Stefan

And they thought I had an attitude problem 5 years ago ... they ain't
seen nothing yet. If they are going to start demanding that level of
documentation, they had damned well produce it themselves.

--
__
musings of an insomniac - Cracked Pots and Psycho Investigators at http://aruvqan.wordpress.com/